Revelation Online Environment/Scenery Tour (Wings and Flying) Gameplay
Check out this new game called Revelation Online that has mounts, wings, flying running on water and gliding through the air like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon! lol There’s even air and under water combat. :O
With a seamless open world spanning an incredible 100,475 square miles(the size of Colorado :O) waiting to be explored and open world pvp for 10 of the currently claimable Guild castles including but not limited to underwater temples, flying airships, gigantic tortoises roaming the plains and fortresses build into the cliff side; Revelation looks to be a very promising mmorpg. If your apart of one of the smaller guilds then feel free to pick a spot in the vast world and start building your own Guild town… that’s right. I said ‘town’. With no predetermined locations for building and many different buildings and upgrades to be researched and npc residents to hire to help gather resources, build and populate the settlement your guild will grow soon enough.
With on the spot 1v1s(as well as instanced) and practice or ranked 3v3s and the larger fights of the 10v10 AOS/MOBA style matches (with vehicles!) and not to mention open world pvp; there is plenty of action to be had here.
Wanna play? Follow these quick and easy steps!
1. To register an account visit
3. With an existing email or a new one; enter your email address.
4. Now your password
5. Confirm your Password and type in the Captcha
6. Login to your email and activate by clicking on the blue button or the link.
7. Go to and download the game with which ever method is fastest for you.
8. Login to the game after you have completed downloading.
9. Select a server. I’m on the server selected in this picture btw.
10. After you select a server it will ask you for a phone number. type 8 random numbers or just press 12345678.
11. Create your character and enjoy the game!
****If you got a second prompt after the phone number it’s asking for security question and answer which you can just skip.****
Free Intro Template from AquuL
Email: [email protected]
Samurai Champloo Ending Theme (Hip Hop Remix) of Shiki No Uta
by: Sparks Dynamite
Support Sparks Dynamite: