Impossible landings - Saba Island | Airbus A320 Neo - Scandinavian Airlines | Flight Simulator 2020 - gamenightuiuc.com

Impossible landings – Saba Island | Airbus A320 Neo – Scandinavian Airlines | Flight Simulator 2020

Feel Real Simulation
Views: 2123328
Like: 62542

310 Comments

  1. for everyone that says this guy is an Ryanair pilot, please understand that this is a short runway and he has to touchdown as soon as possible

  2. I guess Ryanair does know how to butter…

  3. "Last year more than 90% of our flights arrived on time ,and the other 10% met Jesus

  4. Pov: your looking for a comment that dosent have ryanair

  5. it actually said 50-40-30-20-10 in less than one second 😂

  6. Не реально там его посадить

  7. You should have crabbed with the rudder to stay on centre. That speed is too low for landing an a320.

    You may get a better angle of attack and have the nose come down sooner if you switch to cockpit view too.

  8. Nowhere near centerline and airspeed ridiculously low .

  9. As a guy who flew in Aerojet airbus 320 to lebanon I see this as an absolut win

  10. Ryanair-That landing was smooth for us. Your hired!

  11. That landing was harder than eating four day old tacos from taco Tuesday

  12. What game is that tell make a video of showing us or I will dis like ur vidoes and unsubscribe

  13. why is everyone telling him he works at ryanair, you need to touchdown early and fast in order to stop. ofc its going to be hard!

  14. Thank you for flying with raynair you are hired you

  15. All of our flights are always on time. Spirt be like you guys are never on time and your landings are always bad raynair

  16. Прощайте мои глаза

  17. Any information about the name of this game and the equipments you are using?

  18. This is a Ryanair Landing on a normal airport

  19. That was more RyanAir than Ryanair…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.